Welcome to my lifestyle blog!
Whether you’re a fellow Londoner looking for some cool new things to do in the city, or are thinking of heading to London and need some travel inspiration, it’s great to have you here!
Here’s a few quick facts to help you get to know me a little better…
- My name is Emily and I’m a 20 something London blogger living in Fulham and working in Soho. As you may be able to tell I have a love of all things London!
- I have an undergrad and masters degree in Social and Cultural Anthropology. This is probably where my obsession with travelling comes from.
- I have no sense of direction and get lost A LOT! And no, google maps doesn’t help. I’m a really bad map reader. Good job I live in such a large city!
- I have major FOMO, so if I see a cool new pop-up or quirky restaurant I have to book it there and then. I usually tell my friends after I’ve already organised something so they can’t say no (they love/hate me for this!)
- Living up to the English stereotype I am addicted to tea. I find it impossible to start the day without a good ol’ cup of English breakfast, and maybe a couple of rich tea biscuits to dunk.
- I’m always open to meeting other bloggers, attending events, writing collaborative posts and working with brands.
Still interested in chatting? Well then here you go…